Our Core Beliefs
- We choose to believe there is one and only one living and true God. He is among other qualities; Holy, Immortal, Immutable, Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient.
- We choose to believe God exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We choose to believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, that He chose to sacrifice for us through death on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal future return to reign forever.
- We choose to believe the Bible is the fully inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We choose to believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is by choosing repentance and faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We choose to believe that the human race’s creation in Godlikeness included the ability to choose between right and wrong; human beings are therefore morally responsible. But we also believe that the grace of God is fully paid for by the shed blood of Jesus and freely bestowed upon all people who choose to believe on Jesus Christ for pardon and cleansing from sin and who turn from sin to righteousness.